We are located on the University of Hartford campus. Please join us this Sunday! For information, call us at 860-904-5757.
Please join us as we look at the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Calvary during our Good Friday Service, April 19, at 7:00 p.m. at the Wilde Auditorium. Friends and family welcome!
We will have a Sunrise Service on April 21, Resurrection Sunday, 5:45 a.m. – 6:15 a.m. at Westmoor Park (119 Flagg Road, West Hartford).
Our main worship service will be later at 10:00 a.m. in Wilde Auditorium on the University of Hartford campus—please see directions below.
Morning worship begins at 9:30 a.m. and Sunday school classes meet during the morning for every age group, including wonderful infant and toddler care. Or you can join us for evening worship later at 5:30 p.m. For further information, please call 860-904-5757.
We are meeting in Wilde Auditorium on the University of Hartford campus. This auditorium is located in the Harry Jack Gray Center. Parking is in Lot D on campus. There is alternate handicapped parking closer to the auditorium—please see the directions below.
Getting to the University of Hartford
- The address for the University of Hartford is 200 Bloomfield Avenue,
West Hartford, CT 06117. See Driving Directions to the University of Hartford
- Directions with Mapquest
- There are two entrances to the University of Hartford campus. If you are going south on Route 189 (Bloomfield Avenue) toward Route 44, turn left at the second University of Hartford entrance.
- If you are going north on Route 189 from Route 44, turn right at the first University of Hartford entrance.
- Proceed as the road you are on curves around to the left. There is an elementary school with a green roof on the right.
- You will come to a large parking lot, Lot D, on your right. Look for the second “D” lot sign and turn right into the parking lot. For handicapped parking: turn left opposite this sign; once you turn in, you will see designated handicapped parking on the left.
Finding Wilde Auditorium
- The back entrance to Wilde Auditorium is a short walk across the street from D Lot. There are buildings on either side of you, and handicapped parking marked on the left. Harry Jack Gray Center is directly ahead.
- Go through the large double doors to find inner doors to the auditorium on the left.